Ce poste est plus un twit’,à l’époque ou j’ai commencé à faire mon 1er site je ne connaissais que joomla! ( y’a deux ans et demi ) et déjà je cherchais comment générer du contenu ou du moins scrapper des flux rss ( je ne connaissais meme pas le terme « black hat » :p ).
Je vous propose donc ici 3 composant joomla vous permettant d’importer du contenu depuis des flux rss vers votre site j!
Si vous en connaissez d’autres je vous invite à les partager dans les commentaires
Feed2Post, the ultimate time saving tool. Feed2post allows you to get content in minutes from any RSS/Atom feed and repeat the content gathering with just a few clicks. It will also improve your page SEO as it can filter the content using keywords and negative keywords. Items posted can get advertising inserted automatically, no more editing to get your google ads into each post, just set the advertising field to your ad code…
Fully configurable, each feed can be configured with different parameters (such as section/category, etc).
New! Feed2post version 2.7.5 Native component for Joomla 1.5 framework.
Demo site available, check it and use: user: demoadmin pass: talemit4- (including the last – )
Demo for joomla 1.5 component, check it at demo2.elcansoftware.com with the same access credentials as stated above.
Feed2post component version 1.8.7 for Joomla 1.0.X branch.
Also available Cronjob to make automated fetches for any of the two versions.
* Parser Updated to the Latest release.
* Multiple URL’s per source
* Keywords fields are bigger now.
* Configurable by feed auto-unpublish.
* Front page publishing configurable by feed.
* Configurable use of CURL instead of FSOCKOPEN for some hosting servers that don’t allow fsockopen.
* Configurable advertising
* Configurable link back
* Configurable character translation (needs iconv support on the hosting server) (UTF-8 support for joomla 1.5, except for keywords)
* New « check all » checkbox on feed items list.
* New « Post All » button to post all feed items on all lists
* Postings without repeating a news (by checking the title)
* Configurable user as news creator by feed.
* Configurable full text fetch on feeds that support it.
* Configurable delay for publishing an item after posting it.
* Compatible with Joomla 1.5 with legacy plugin enabled / Native version available.
* Based on simplepie parser, with great handling of foreign character coding.
* Configurable posting of original date
* Negative keywords, if one keyword from this list is found, the post is ignored.
* Creation date gathered from the feed (optional)
* You can cut the article at any tag by using the cut tag parameter at feed configuration
* Links inside the feed content are opened into a new window and set with nofollow to improve SEO
* Feed url listing can be sorted by clicking the sort options.
* Expiration for each article posted can range from 7 days to 1 year (in predefined steps, selected from a pull down).
* Duplicate avoidance selectable (very useful for SEO purposes)
* Original Author name can be stored in the article
* Intro attribute controllable by source feed
* Access group configurable by source feed
With Feederator, you canadd as many feeds to your Joomla site as you want
create feeds for categories and sections of your Joomla site
generate feeds based upon given keywords
« rebrand » external feeds
mashup RSS feeds
allow your users create their own feeds
broadcast podcasts right from the pages of your website
This native Joomla 1.5 component automatically generates new articles with own keywords by pulling text from any feed-source you want. It gives you the ability to set many different configurations for each feed-source. It keeps you’re site fresh and gives you’re visitors something to read and you have nothing to do. All is done by an cronjob – every 5 minutes, if you wish. It filters the feed-sources by keywords, generates a new article which automatically has own keywords, removes links, link-texts or images – if you want, adds advertising which you can change at any time you want, integrates the original article with an lightbox-effect and refreshes your own website-feed. There are many options to make it possible with every feed-source you want. The new articles improve your page SEO and make your site win positions in the search engines. Article-Generator is fully configurable and each feed-source can be configured with different parameters.
With these many options each article can be customized to your website and content and the new articles are added to your website just as if you wrote them yourself:
*post as different user
*choose section and category
*store original Author name in the article
*choose access group for the article
*show on frontpage
*expiration for the article from 7 days to 1 year (in predefined steps)
*posting of original date
*set Feed-Date as created date
*insert advertising-field which you can change later for all written articles
*filter feed-source by keywords / negative keywords (to ignore posts)
*cut the article at any tag
*full text fetch on feeds that support it
*show intro with advert and no readmore
*show intro and then advert in readmore
*show intro and then fulltext with advert in readmore
*show intro in readmore or not
*Links inside the feed content are set with nofollow to improve SEO
*delete links or links and link-texts in intro or fulltext
*delete links from images in the feed content
*delete images in intro or fulltext
*switch Feed-Intro and Feed-Fulltext
*include link to original-article
*open original-article-link in Lightbox, Slimbox, Shadowbox or Squeezebox
*set JCE params like width and height
*use curl or fsockopen
*posting without repeating an article by checking the title
*Duplicate avoidance which is very useful for SEO purposes
*choose number of SEO-Keywords for the new article
*choose minimum length of SEO-Keywords for the new article
*blacklist of SEO-Keywords for the new article
*activate cronjob on the server or on www.cronjob.de to generate articles around the clock
Les avez-vous essayé et quel scrapper rss joomla préférez-vous ?